You are on the Featured tab.
There are no questions with an active bounty at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
- Is there a difference between freezing meat at 26°F and 0°F?
- Are there any reasons to have an abstract class with every method in the class defined?
- How was the torpedo that Luke Skywalker shot into the first death star able to make the distance down to the reactor?
- Opened up a USB stick and it looks a bit odd
- inverse limit in the plane
- Is there a way to merge Time Machine backups?
- SQL Server: Select first value if exists, otherwise select default value
- Are there any spells that heal hit-points over time in Pathfinder or 3.5?
- Which airliners could survive an EMP pulse?
- coining new verb using existing noun forms
- Disease treatable by zero-G
- Importance of keeping meshes low-poly
- Is there such thing as an unnormed vector space?
- Create an array with repeated numbers
- Are all magic numbers created the same?
- Is it possible the person sitting across from me at Starbucks was trying to hack my laptop?
- Why the taboo against naming discoveries after yourself?
- Extracting the classpath entries from a jar file's manifest
- Light in a box with positron walls instead of electrons
- Copying a portion of the screen to the clipboard in Windows 7
- Winterbash 2014 "Red Shirt" Estimation
- What’s a “handegg”?
- Could the English language be learned purely by observing written texts?
- Too many if statments?