|visits||member for||1 year, 6 months|
|seen||8 hours ago|
I'm a retired linguistics professor. I enjoy answering questions.
- My Website at the University of Michigan
- My alt.usage.english English Grammar pages
- Details and handouts from some recent talks.
- A term paper about K-12 Language Science
- Two scanned coursepacks from my Intro Ling class. (each ~100 pp)
- Scanned teaching materials from my Etymology class
- Abstract of a recent talk (4/12/12 in Denton, TX)
|bio||website||umich.edu/~jlawler||visits||member for||1 year, 6 months|
|location||Bellingham WA||seen||8 hours ago|
136 Votes Cast
|all time||by type||month|