|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- How to eliminate gap at the start and at the end of a line when it's drawn along a side of a node's bounding box?
- Computing elements of a 1000 x 60 matrix exhausts RAM
- Is there any mention of ghosts who live outside the Hogwarts castle?
- How could the B-29 bomber back up under its own power?
- why "American-born", not "America-born"?
- Illustrating that universal optimality is stronger than sphere packing
- Is it OK to look at the list of played moves during the game to determine the status of the 50 move rule?
- Negative impact of having the launch pad away from the Equator
- Salesforce bug enabled "Modify All"
- Is the default 512 byte physical sector size appropriate for SSD disks under Linux?
- What is the required burn to keep a satellite at a Lagrangian point?
- Nunc est bibendum: gerund or gerundive?
- Very personal/specific problem in Skyrim
- Team member is vehemently against code formatting
- How many wires should be in a new thermostat cable?
- Are phenomenological essences experiences that occur in every possible world?
- How would a physicist explain this starship engine?
- Is there a word for pant sleeves?
- How does the Earth's center produce heat?
- Department head said that group project may be rejected. How to mitigate?
- Proof verification: At most countably many local maxima
- Is it safe to redirect stdout and stderr to the same file without file descriptor copies?
- Why A=2 and B=1 in the call signs for Spirit and Opportunity?
- What does it mean for something to be strictly less than epsilon for an arbitrary epsilon?