I would like to know of parallel corpora for English-Spanish (that is, texts or language originally in English translated into Spanish and aligned by excerpts of texts) other than those on the Opus list?
I am particularly interested in finding a corpus of conversation, interviews or other spoken English translated into Spanish.
Here is the Opus list of parallel corpora:
Corpora I am using already:
- Global Voices (an online news site)
- News Commentary (a collection of opinion articles)
- Tatoeba (edited my manythings.org)
- Ted Talks
Corpora I have rejected because of poor alignment or other issue:
- Open Subtitles (many erroneous translations)
- Books corpus (poorly aligned; many erroneous translation pairings)
- KDE4 (too much bad English)
- ECB (too many errors)
- DGT (language too technical, too many obscure words)
- eu-bookshop (poorly aligned; many erroneous translation pairings)
Are there any others? (Please include links.)