I am looking for basic linguistic properties of Indo-European languages that provide a purely statistical description of the phoneme-aspect of the language. I am looking for any of the following data:
- phoneme inventory set
- phoneme distribution (per language, per word, per syllable, per syllable-part)
- syllable count distribution per word
- phoneme count per syllable
- distribution of initial/terminal phonemes or other positional information (i.e. phoneme appears only in coda of syllables)
- transitional probabilities of phonemes
- accent position distribution
Is there any such database or other source (book, paper, etc.) that provides comprehensive data on more than one language and in a comparable way? Please provide one source per answer and take the time to add a brief description of the capabilities and properties of the database.
I am aware of the following sites that do provide a subset of the above statistics:
Note, that I am strictly interested in the characteristic distributions of phonemes (sounds) and not letters (characters).