For questions about r-like sounds.

For general question on r-like sounds.

There is a considerable overlap between r-like sounds and but there are trills (e.g., the bilabial trill) that aren't r-like, and there are r-like sounds that aren't trills.

Note that there is a special tag, for questions about the pronunciation or dropping of some r's in English dialects.