New answers tagged

0 votes

Types of Sound Variations (Like Accents and Tones) in Languages

idk if someone has mentioned but in Filipino, we have pitch accent and vowel timing. Which from the top of my head I think can make a word have 3 meanings is the most I remember. Most of the words ...
AdventureCJ's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included